Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is Elim!!


























What wonderful people!!!!! So welcoming to us......I walked down to the store and this is what I heard from different people "HI! I have not seen you before....why are you here?...WELCOME TO ELIM!!!" I heard this over and over......as well as while walking numerous times the children would yell out almost screaming "HEY!!!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" Then in reply they would stand right up and tell me their name...what a wonderful JOY these people were.
The clinic we went to was absolutely beautiful! I don't know if the rest of the town had plumbing but the clinic did because it was almost brand new!
The people there did not care about fashion .... just made sure they had clothes to wear....it was so refreshing to be there!! I truly thank God for running water, for hot water, water to drink and water to take a shower......so many people do not have that at all. We are so BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment