Sunday, July 12, 2009

Forgetting my camera!!

Why oh why do I continually forget my camera?? The ocean was so beautiful tonight...as the sun gleamed upon it's sparkling waters. Oh if you could only see the ocean in the morning time....so many times on the crisp cold mornings with the heavy fog hanging above the ocean you can see distant ships all along the horizon as far as you can see.....like in some old time movie....and where is my camera at these times when my mind fades off into another land as if the ocean almost hypnotizes me with it's magnificence.......my camera bag is probably on the floor with a dead battery!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, with such beautifully descripitive words...who needs a
    photograph? We love the pictures of
    course, but never let the absence of a camera stop us from seeing
    through your eyes........gram

    ReplyDelete