Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just a Few Pictures...
(from Monica)

Since, on my return from Alaska, I hit the ground running, I haven't had time to chronicle the rest of my adventures, yet, with Lisa and Iran. I did want to take time tonight, though, to post a few pictures! These are of Iran riding a snow machine to the cabin; Lisa standing near the snow machine shortly before we ran out of light and lost our trail back down out of Anvil Mountain!; and the last one is Lisa after she talked me into taking the dog sled ride--she didn't even GO on the windy 45 minute ride and STILL her eyelashes managed to freeze while she just hung around waiting for the dogs to drag me back!

(If you click on the pictures of Iran, you will be able to see in the enlarge version that he is often airborne!)





No comments:

Post a Comment