Monday, October 4, 2010

I am so VERY sorry I have not written in so very long. I have SO MANY STORIES TO TELL!! In the last 30 days I have only been in Nome for only 6 of those days, and I leave for the village of St. Michael next week. Never thought I would say I am so tired of traveling! The short time I was home is when Iran got his awesome moose that God provided him with, and there we were up till the wee hours of the morning for like 3 days processing it. Wish so badly I would have gotten more pictures, but in the moment we were working so hard, hard to stop and take a picture. Although Monica would have! :) Pastor Bruce was with Iran when he got the moose, and later after the guys did not come home, Gloria and I went out to see if we could find them....it would take all night to tell you the story but lets just say, I truly thought I was going to die the situation we got in.....but yet again God got us out of the valley... literally speaking...we were in. I did not know until that night the 4-wheelers could drive over trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment