Thursday, December 23, 2010

WORK SNOW PLOW HITS OUR CAR




The weather here today was HORRIBLE!! Like ZERO visibility and horrific winds....... the company plow....plowed into our car and pushed our car into another car. I felt so very bad for the maintenance man who did it....he felt so very badly!! He is a older native gentleman...who was so sad, he took a hold of my hand and was apologizing, that broke my heart...just wanted to put my arms around him and give him a big hug.....Good grief...that car is the LEAST of my worries! Just a material thing. I told him for heaven sakes.....I CAN NOT BELIEVE it has not happened till now...I could not even see to walk into work...or even see the road...I was scared to death to even drive...but had I walked I could not have fought the fierce winds. Bless his heart!! He was just trying to make a way for us to walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment