Sunday, August 26, 2012

I am so sorry I have not written on here!! Have been so nauseated day after day after day I can hardly see straight. AND it has been raining for like about three weeks straight. Today is one of the first days the sun has shined. I leave for the village of Unalakleet tomorrow morning (Hoping to get some good pictures of Unalakleet!)...come home Thursday and then fly out Thursday night to go to the state fair near Anchorage. WE ARE SO EXCITED! We have planned this trip for MONTHS.
As we are trying to purge all of our unneeded items here in Nome to prepare for the new arrival....I came across all these little clothes and hats my dear friend Monica had sent in preparation for an adoption. Several times we have been offered a little baby at a moments notice and were not prepared so Monica sent these items little a time so we would have no excuse to not be prepared. We are ready now!

No comments:

Post a Comment