Monday, January 27, 2014

LITERALLY A SHEET OF SOLID ICE-----EVERYWHERE IN BETHEL!!

I TOTALLY TOTALLY BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING.......IT IS WARMER HERE THAN IN THE LOWER 48! I ASKED AN ELDERLY COUPLE AT CHURCH THIS MORNING IN THE ABOUT 50 YEARS THEY HAVE LIVED HERE IN BETHEL.....HAD THEY EVER HAD A WINTER LIKE THIS WHERE IT WAS SO WARM. THEY SAID YES...ONLY ONE OTHER TIME...SO WE MUST BE WITNESSING HISTORY IN THE MAKING. 
I CAN'T DESCRIBE THE ICE HERE...I MEAN YOU CAN NOT STAND WITHOUT CLEATS. 
Iran has special cleats that have like almost like screws.... it's like metal gripping the ice. CRAZY!

Monica is relentless when it comes to our exercise competition across the miles...even though I am dealing with much worse treacherous terrain than what she is dealing with! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment