Thursday, May 28, 2009

Evergreen

Evergreen is the name of the helicopter that is used to reach some villages that can not be reached by small plane.....I hope to get to ride in one before too long....my first village trip is Jun. 10th and I am scheduled to go to Elim. I have to make my own flyers and my own schedule....call in my own flights as well as find someone to pick me up at the the runway by 4 wheeler or snow machine. Well.....when I return home (Lord willing!!!) I will have many things to talk about.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I want to ride in a helicopter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you June 10th! We are leaving June 10th to head for Connifer, Colorado (not far from Denver). Grant's old band is reuniting in Connifer (where their former guitar player has lived and been pastoring a church for the last three years). They have shows scheduled in five different venues over the three days the band will be in Connifer...should help pay for our gas out there! It'll be neat to have the old band all together again for a few days! We won't be getting back until the 17th (we are allowing ourselves two days to travel there and two days to travel home again).

    ReplyDelete