Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday

Sorry I do not have a picture for today....just super tired...we worked almost non stop today-- Nome is the hub for all the Bering Strait villages and are responsible for them---we get calls from the villages asking questions....and then our secretaries transfer some of the calls to ME as if I know something!!!! Oh my goodness.....I kinda make stuff up as I go along...pretty much...that is scary. For heaven sakes...I am no doctor!!
It has been cold and rainy today....those days when you just want to drink hot chocolate and head for bed to rest your weary fat bones. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Won't mention the _ _ _ _ _ (BARGE!!!!!!)....sore subject!!!
I sure miss everyone....and I sure miss my e-mail and telephone..........
I will be working 11 hours tomorrow......so I better drink two cups of hot chocolate tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I tried leaving a comment earlier, but Blogger must have been having issues because it wouldn't go through. I spent half an hour trying to post my 3 paragraph comment...to no avail. I couldn't even get my computer to copy it so I could save it for later. And, now that Blogger is no longer acting up, I can't, for the life of me, remember what I wrote! Aaargg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rats! That wasn't RANSOM writing above...it was ME!!!

    ReplyDelete