Sunday, September 27, 2009

STILL ALIVE

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE NOT WRITTEN IN A VERY LONG TIME!! HAD TO GO TO TRAINING IN ANCHORAGE...WAS GONE FOR 8 DAYS...THEN WHEN I GOT BACK FLEW TO TWO VILLAGES ..... THEN I WORKED FOR THE HOSPITAL ON THE WEEKEND AND NOW I HAVE TO FLY TO THREE VILLAGES THIS WEEK!! I HAVE WANTED TO WRITE ON THIS BLOG EVERY DAY BUT COULD NOT.....I HAVE SOME GREAT PICS ON MY CAMERA....WHEN I FLY IN ON FRIDAY.....I WILL TRY AND SPEND A GOOD PART OF THE WEEKEND GETTING YOU CAUGHT UP ON THE HAPPENINGS HERE!! THANK YOU FOR CARING AND PRAYING FOR US!!!!!!! WILL TRY NEVER TO GO THIS LONG WITHOUT WRITING.

1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful to hear from you. Have been praying for your safety. Allen wondered why you hadn't written but I thought I remembered that you would be gone for most of Sept. Anxious to hear about what you've seen and learned. Please don't apologize for not writing. I haven't written at all this month, but I'm going to be better. When you have time we would love to hear how your S.S. class is going and what you have been studying, what the Lord has been teaching you, etc. etc.
    We love you both so much,
    Bro. Allen and Alice

    ReplyDelete