Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pitch Black

Did you ever wander what it feels like to be in total darkness? COME TO NOME AND SEE!!!
I would put a picture up.....but I tried that.......just imagine a black screen...and you'll see what it looks like here. :)
So many times like on a Saturday when I have not set my alarm....I wake up, think it is like 2am and go back to bed only to find out it is 10am when I glance at my clock...this has happened too many times to count. Someone will call like around 1030am.....WERE YOU STILL IN BED??? "Uhhhhhh NO!! I have been up for quite a while"...I count going to the bathroom "quite a while". A person MUST have a clock that has am or pm or military time to know what time of the day it is. If one were to think Nome is dark and it is pitch black here......the villages seem like black holes......they do not have "all the lights" we do in Nome...as if we have gobs here.

1 comment: