Saturday, August 7, 2010

Microscopic Blueberries




It is that time of year again...microscopic berry picking time...everyday I ask what all my friends are doing...EVERYONE including many guys are berry picking ...........here is a super enlarged picture of what an Alaskan Wild Blue Berry looks like...when you look at the picture of the berries in the tunda...I was taking it as I was on the ground on all fours....like when I am picking the stinking things! I must write something that was so hilarious to me I could not stop laughing. There were several of us picking berries last night, Pastor Bruce was on the top of the big hill looking down watching for bears while we were picking. I pick as fast as I can but I am like the SLOWEST picker! Gloria picks literally 3 times as many I do. As Gloria and I were picking away, I said,...."you know, if I were a migrant farm worker the supervisor would say fire that fat one"...and Gloria said, "yea, she is NOT meeting the quota"....then she said, "don't worry sister, when they said fire the fat one, I would say if you fire her, I am going too!" Then I said, "then they wouldn't fire me because you are the best worker." Gloria said, "I know that is right"!

1 comment:

  1. I love getting to "listen in" on you and Gloria's conversations!

    ReplyDelete