Sunday, February 27, 2011

Part of the reason I have not been posting on this blog is because our pocket camera bit the dust...possibly too many -20 degree exposures...who knows......and I could not for the life of me find our nice one...well I did today! So hopefully will be posting a lot more. Gloria and I made jalapeƱo pineapple jam last night...soooo delicious and VERY spicy!! Of course I did not have my camera! I think what I am going to do is start leaving it by the door so I can grab it when I go out. (I know I have said that one before). Wish so badly I could have gotten pictures of the blizzards we have been having...but like I said, you wouldn't know it now because the sun is shining bright now. Everyone is getting excited about the Iditarod....the whole town is stirring.... missionaries are starting to come this next week. Iran and I will be housing 6-10 missionaries. Where we are going to put them...I am not sure yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment