Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bible Study

Our pastor had talked about ME possibly doing a women's Bible study on Sunday mornings...kind of like Sunday School. Are you kidding me?? I thought I could NEVER teach and NEVER wanted to teach!! But the more I thought and the more I thought...our church is so tiny and if that is where they could use me....well....here I am ....send me. I am TOTALLY out of my comfort zone up here anyway!! My Uncle down in Louisiana is not a speaker and does not like to speak in front of anyone....and if he can give the Sunday message when called upon....so can I with God's help! I never could be like Miss Alice....prim and proper and ALWAYS says the right thing at the right time and I always thought....NOW THAT IS A WOMEN OF GOD! I learned so much from her and she did so many special things for our class. And Terri back home was my recent Sunday School teacher...WOW....she is so funny...she made learning so much fun. I have NEVER considered myself a teacher....I am in no way a leader but a follower when given good instructions!! So if there is anyone out there knows of any Sunday School/Bible Study material that would be good for 'beginner teachers' and material that would be good for someone who is not very familiar with the Bible than I would love to know where I could get some materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment